Bookkeeping for Real
Our “Bookkeeping for Real” sm series of classes are guaranteed to help you get the most out of your QuickBooks Online subscription. These classes are designed to give you a comprehensive in- depth explanation on how to set up and use QuickBooks Online for your business.
Each class is taught by a certified QuickBooks Pro advisor and is suitable for new or experienced business owners and bookkeepers who want to increase their understanding and efficiency of their bookkeeping process.
- Part 1: QuickBooks Unwrapped – A must attend class for anyone looking to understand basic accounting principles. (Click for class schedule)
- Part 2: Getting Started – A look into which QBO version is right for you based on your needs. In depth tutorial on setting up your company file, managing users, account settings, bank feeds and much more.
- Part 3: Accounts Receivable – A HOW TO for setting up customers, products and customizing templates. Explain the difference between estimates, invoices & sales receipts. Review how to receive payments and deposit them and how undeposited funds work. Issuing statements, emailing forms, charging sales tax and more.
- Part 4: Accounts Payable – A HOW TO for setting up vendors and track 1099’s. Explain the difference between Purchase Orders, Expenses, Bills & Checks. Tracking inventory, processing sales tax and more.
- Part 5: Banking & Reporting – Setting up bank feeds and how to use them. Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts. Understanding your financials especially the Balance Sheet & Income statement.