QuickBooks & Bookkeeping Training
As veteran QuickBooks Pro Advisors and certified bookkeepers for more than 20 years, we guarantee we can help you get the most out of your QuickBooks file.
Maybe you’re looking for a refresher course to keep up with the new versions or you’re looking to cross train employees. Training with J. Zollo & Associates, Inc. is designed to give you a comprehensive in-depth explanation on how to set up and use QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Each session is taught by a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor and is suitable for new or experienced business owners and bookkeepers who want to increase their understanding and efficiency of their bookkeeping process. Not only will you receive comprehensive QuickBooks training, but the accounting knowledge behind it.
The range of information covered in our training sessions includes:
- Software set up and industry specific functionality
- The chart of accounts. This includes a detailed explanation of account types, account numbers, and when and how to use them.
- Exploration of accounting methods for cash & accrual basis and their differences.
- The importance of journal entries and how to make them, with in-depth explanation of debits and credits and a little trick to never get them wrong.
- Increase of awareness and understanding of financial statements such as the balance sheet and income statement and how these documents are used for the effective operation of your business.
- Bank & credit card reconciliations, payroll tax, sales tax and much, much more.
- Personalized one-on-one training is also available and customized to your specific needs.
- Best practices